libguile-ltdl updated to libtool 1.5 source in Guile 1.6 branch.

From: Rob Browning
Subject: libguile-ltdl updated to libtool 1.5 source in Guile 1.6 branch.
Date: Sun, 12 Oct 2003 13:53:43 -0500

As far as I know, this just leaves integrating any remaining cygwin
patches before we can release 1.6.5.

Also, here's something I just mentioned in another post that bears
repeating (in case people aren't watching that thread):

  ... for all those hacking on libguile-ltdl -- bear in mind that the
  upstream/*.diff files don't contain our complete diffs against the
  upstream libtool source in ltdl.[hc].  When creating the diffs in
  upstream/Makefile.am, we filter out a bunch of scoping related stuff
  that's uninteresting outside of Guile.

For those interested:

2003-10-12  Rob Browning  <address@hidden>

        * raw-ltdl.c: merged changes from libtool 1.5.  Looks like most of
        our bugfixes have been incorporated upstream.

        * upstream/ltdl.c: update to libtool 1.5 version.

        * upstream/ltdl.c.diff: added.

        * upstream/ltdl.h.diff: added.

        * upstream/Makefile.am (ltdl.h.diff): cleanup temp files.
        (ltdl.c.diff): cleanup temp files.

        * upstream/.cvsignore: remove ltdl.c.diff and ltdl.h.diff -- these
        should probably be in the source tree so we're more likely to
        notice any unintentional changes, and so it's easier for people to
        find the diffs.

--
Rob Browning
rlb @defaultvalue.org and @debian.org; previously @cs.utexas.edu