Purify on Guile

From: yluo
Subject: Purify on Guile
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2003 17:15:21 +0800

Dear Experts,

We use memory-debugging tools (Purify) here, and it is annoying to get Error/Warning messages every time. There are many SBR and UMR warnings during garbage collection and some SBW (Stack array bounds write) errors reported during dynamic throw. I guess those operations on memory are harmless, but which always makes people nervous. Is there any way to avoid those happened? If so, could you please kindly point me the way?

Really appreciate for your help!!

Best Regards,
Pavane