guile-core in Arch archive [was: Patches from ttn's tree to Guile CVS]

From: Andreas Rottmann
Subject: guile-core in Arch archive [was: Patches from ttn's tree to Guile CVS]
Date: Sat, 06 Mar 2004 18:17:18 +0100

First, I'm happy to announce the availibility of an Arch "mirror" of
the Guile CVS. It's located at:

In the category guile-core, there is a cvs-trunk branch, which will
follow CVS HEAD. I might one day start auto-building Debian packages
for experimental from that (and maybe other branches).

Clinton Ebadi <address@hidden> writes:

> will now
> contain all of the patches against Guile CVS HEAD which add features
> from ttn's tree.  I am making each change a separate patch (cleaner
> that way).
I've merged those into a new --ttn-features branch:

    base-0 .. patch-3

         tag of address@hidden/guile-core--cvs-trunk--0--base-0

         Sync with cvs-trunk

         Applied extended -e patch by Clinton Ebadi

         Applied getopt-long patch by Clinton Ebadi

You might consider branching off that and I'll star-merge your changes
back in, which lowers effort for both off us (just make sure you
commit clean changesets, as you've done now).

> Is there any chance of these ever being merged?
Well, into the Archive: your chances are near 100% ;-). As for CVS:

Cheers, Andy
Andreas Rottmann         | address@hidden      | address@hidden | address@hidden      | GnuPG Key:

Any technology not indistinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced.
   -- Terry Pratchett