Re: The load path

From: Greg Troxel
Subject: Re: The load path
Date: 12 Nov 2004 19:22:01 -0500

  That's not quite what I was addressing though; I was
  talking about the case where everything on a machine is there through
  package management -
  in this case /usr/local isn't needed because there isn't anything in

And, at least on NetBSD, cc doesn't search /usr/local.  If guile does,
that's a bug :-)  So if things not in prefix get added to %load-path,
it would be nice to make it a configure-time option, perhaps a

        Greg Troxel <address@hidden>