Re: Best deal of the month

From: nivedita_mikelson
Subject: Re: Best deal of the month
Date: Fri, 06 May 2005 08:40:26 +0600

*****
Premature Ejaculation
*
Did you ejaculate before or within a few minutes of penetration?
http://connoting.com/et/?koz852
*****
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
http://connoting.com/rm.php?koz852 noo_moorree
Either we do know all the varieties of beings which people our planet, or we do
not! And they shall make a list of all the persons voted for, and of the number
of votes for each; which list they shall sign and certify, and transmit sealed
to the seat of the government of the United States, directed to the President
of the Senate! Two days passed, the steam was at half pressure; a thousand
schemes were tried to attract the attention and stimulate the apathy of the
animal in case it should be met in those parts? On the captain's face,
generally so impassive, was an expression of unaccountable astonishment!!!
Merchants, common sailors, captains of vessels, skippers, both of Europe and
America, naval officers of all countries, and the Governments of several States
on the two continents, were deeply interested in the matter!!!