Re: doc getsockopt, setsockopt

From: Kevin Ryde
Subject: Re: doc getsockopt, setsockopt
Date: Mon, 03 Oct 2005 11:10:16 +1000

Greg Troxel <address@hidden> writes:

> so it's host order, like all the other calls.  Docs for bind,
> connect and send don't mention this though.

There's a note in "Network Address Conversion" where ipv4 addrs are
described.  Hopefully a cross reference to it is enough, unless
there's something especially zany happening.

About IP_ADD_MEMBERSHIP: In linux I see there's a separate imr_ifindex
in struct ip_mreqn for an interface index.  Do you need/want to do
anything with that?  (I've never used this stuff, so I've got no idea
if it's good for anything or what it should look like.)