Re: Guile 1.7.91 has been released.

From: Andy Wingo
Subject: Re: Guile 1.7.91 has been released.
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2006 09:50:44 +0100

On Mon, 2006-02-13 at 07:31 -0800, Bill Schottstaedt wrote:
> In Linux FC4 dual x86-64, trying to build Guile 1.7.91 I get:

This is I
once did some painful CVS bisection, which for the compiler flags I was
using brought it back to the introduction of the inline keyword in 2002
or something.

I suspect something regarding GC and the stack, and a stack that grows
twice as fast as the normal one. But although I've spent a bit of time
trying to get this, I haven't figured it out yet.

Andy Wingo