Building guile for Win32

From: NQ
Subject: Building guile for Win32
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2007 14:06:22 -0700 (PDT)

We are making a cross-platform game and we have so far built everything on
Linux and it's working great. Now we're going to build the Win32 dist of the
game, but rebuilding Guile 1.8 for windows have proven quite complicated....

All I need is the *.dll *.lib and *.h files, but I can't for my life manage
to build them!
It's all in the makefiles, and it's so easy on Linux, but I've had a
absolutely horrible time trying to read the makefiles in Windows with MingW
and also MSVC. I just can't get it to work.

I'm pulling my hair out here, and any help would be greatly appreciated!
Maybe there's a place where I can download Guile 1.8 pre-compiled for Win32?
Or maybe you can tell me which things I should specify in a MSVC (7.1)
project, so that I can build it myself - without the makefile?

We would _really_ appreciate your help!
Thanks!