Re: thread cancellation, take 2

From: Julian Graham
Subject: Re: thread cancellation, take 2
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2007 18:20:22 -0400

Re: @var, @code, of course, my mistake.

As for the spaces thing, both my parents are copy editors and I was
raised to use the double space.  But my girlfriend is also a copy
editor (for newer, fancier magazines) and she assures me that the
double space is a thing of the past.  So my divergence from Guile's
documentation style demonstrates... well, I don't know what it
demonstrates, but I'll keep an eye on it for future submissions.  ;)