load_extension tests broken

From: Han-Wen Nienhuys
Subject: load_extension tests broken
Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2008 15:27:04 -0300

Hi there,

I just debugged myself silly to find a problem in the new GC as it was
running the test suite.  As it turns out, the test suite is loading
extension modules (i18n.so to be precise) from the path I supplied
in LD_LIBRARY_PATH.  Since this was an old version, this failed in
mysterious ways.

Could someone modify the pre-inst-guile to make sure it always tries
to load locally compiled modules first?

Thanks!