request review & testing: syncase

From: Andy Wingo
Subject: request review & testing: syncase
Date: Mon, 06 Apr 2009 23:10:00 -0700

Hey folks,

I've rebased the syncase branch on top of current master, and fixed
everything I know about. Now you can have macros in modules that expand
to references to identifiers that are local to the module that the macro
was defined in.

I mean to say:

   (define-module (foo)
     #:use-module (ice-9 syncase)
     #:export (bar))

   (define-syntax bar
     (syntax-rules ()
       ((_ y)
        (kar (frob y)))))

   (define kar car)

   (define-syntax frob
     (syntax-rules ()
       ((_ y)

   (define-module (baz)
     #:use-module (foo))

   (bar '(a b c d))
    => a

Give it a look-see, a whirl, a what-have-you! I'd like to merge this one
in at some point within the next week or two. I'll wait for an OK from
Ludo or Neil before doing so, though.