Re: i guess we're frozen & stuff

From: Mike Gran
Subject: Re: i guess we're frozen & stuff
Date: Sat, 26 Sep 2009 16:11:50 -0700

> > This does surprise me.  I thought I had fixed that problem. Does it
> > pass
> > if you replace the current test-suite/tests/regexp.test with the 1.8.x
> > version of the regexp test?

Hmmm.  Maybe I'll just revert regexp.test.

> It passes the regexp tests, yes, but the i18n tests complain about
> case conversions in Turkish.

Yeah.  The code that is necessary to make those Turkish tests pass is
that code in the USE_GNU_LOCALE_API section of i18n.c that won't compile
on your Darwin box.  Until I can get a better fix from the upstream
libunistring or hack around the problem in i18n.c, those tests will
fail.

Thanks,

Mike