1.9.3 check test fail (powerpc-apple-darwin8)

From: David Fang
Subject: 1.9.3 check test fail (powerpc-apple-darwin8)
Date: Sun, 4 Oct 2009 21:49:48 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,

I'm seeing the following check failure with guile-1.9.3 on powerpc-apple-darwin8 (plain ../configure, VPATH build):

Running r4rs.test
Running r5rs_pitfall.test
Running r6rs-ports.test
ERROR: In procedure dynamic-func:
ERROR: dlsym(0x103120, scm_init_r6rs_ports): symbol not found

Some deprecated features have been used.  Set the environment
variable GUILE_WARN_DEPRECATED to "detailed" and rerun the
program to get more information.  Set it to "no" to suppress
this message.
FAIL: check-guile
==================================
1 of 1 test failed
Please report to address@hidden
make[2]: *** [check-TESTS] Error 1
make[1]: *** [check-am] Error 2
make: *** [check-recursive] Error 1
make: Target `check' not remade because of errors.

I haven't dug into this yet, but is the problem immediately obvious to anyone?

Fang

David Fang
http://www.csl.cornell.edu/~fang/
http://www.achronix.com/