upcoming patches

From: Andy Wingo
Subject: upcoming patches
Date: Sun, 18 Oct 2009 12:38:28 +0200

My todo list, for the record:

  1) Finish case-lambda branch -- should be a day or two's work there

     This doesn't necessarily imply that all the new features
     (case-lambda, lambda*, ...) are fully baked, but the VM, debugging,
     and IL support for the features should be mergeable and documented.

  2) Make sure Mark's patch is in

     If Neil gets to this one first, that's fine :) But it needs to go
     in, so that

  3) Merge Daniel's work

     This will involve some updating for the case-lambda tree-il
     changes, but the ecmascript and brainfuck changes have not been
     difficult to make.

Then I will pop back to the case-lambda work, finishing GOOPS dispatch
in Scheme with case-lambda and predicates, and then see if I can merge
in subr-simplification, getting all dispatch into the VM.

OK, being dragged out the door. Talk to yall later!

http://wingolog.org/