Getting BDW-GC

From: Daniel Kraft
Subject: Getting BDW-GC
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2009 20:59:08 +0100

Hi all,

I'm probably very stupid on this, but I wanted to finally build a new version of guile again to make elisp work with it -- but it fails because bdw-gc is missing.

So I wanted to install that package and found the bdwgc project on sourceforge (nothing else which seems like it); but they neither have released files nor does the CVS checkout work for me:

[/usr/src]# cvs -d:pserver:address@hidden:/cvsroot/bdwgc login Logging in to :pserver:address@hidden:2401/cvsroot/bdwgc
CVS password:
cvs login: authorization failed: server bdwgc.cvs.sourceforge.net rejected access to /cvsroot/bdwgc for user anonymous

Can someone please point me in the right direction to get this? I'd really like to get on coding there soon... There's already been a far too long break in elisp work ;)

Thanks a lot!  Yours,
Daniel