Re: Compilation and load-extension

From: Tristan Colgate
Subject: Re: Compilation and load-extension
Date: Wed, 30 Dec 2009 15:27:14 +0000

2009/12/28 Andy Wingo <address@hidden>:
> I can't see how this is happening, though I am sure it is indeed
> happening for you :) Can you put a tarball up somewhere so that we can
> have a look at it?

I've created a stripped down module that uses that same style as the
swig ones and attached it to the following
bug report

Could it be the return value of the init function? is that supposed to
return anything particular?
Tristan Colgate-McFarlane
  "You can get all your daily vitamins from 52 pints of guiness, and a
glass of milk"