Some Small Patches

From: Noah Lavine
Subject: Some Small Patches
Date: Sun, 18 Jul 2010 21:55:09 -0400

Hello,

This message contains several small patches I've come up with while
working on my JIT project. I think two of them are self-explanatory -
one adds a comment explaining the objcode SCM, and the other is a
whitespace fix. The last one adds some calls to verify() in several
functions, to make sure they get sizeof (struct scm_objcode) right.
That patch was discussed earlier on this list.

More generally though, I'd like to ask what to do with small things
like this, because I haven't seen them on the list much. Should I send
them all to guile-devel? Or maybe guile-sources for small patches that
I think don't merit discussion? Or just ignore issues that small?

Thanks,
Noah