Re: Updated Guile Tutorial

From: Andy Wingo
Subject: Re: Updated Guile Tutorial
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2010 22:41:37 -0700

Hi,

Looking over some old mails...

On Sun 20 Sep 2009 09:35, Neil Jerram <address@hidden> writes:

> Daniel Kraft <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> here's the promised revised version of my Guile tutorial;
>
> I've now added this to the Guile web pages, and linked to it from
> http://www.gnu.org/software/guile/docs/docs.html.  Sorry for taking so
> long about it.  Please let me know if you have any feedback on how I've
> done this.

This is a good step, but we should have some more finality here. They
are of similar length; we should replace the old tutorial with the
new. And should the tutorial go in Guile's source distro? What about
integrated with the manual? Also at this point, it should mention the
dynamic FFI.

Thoughts appreciated, otherwise I'll make random decisions sometime
soon.

http://wingolog.org/