Re: cross building 1.9.14 for mingw

From: Jan Nieuwenhuizen
Subject: Re: cross building 1.9.14 for mingw
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2011 11:02:44 +0100

Ludovic Courtès schreef op ma 14-02-2011 om 13:29 [+0100]:

> Done.

> However, we don’t seem to be actually using the ‘sockets’ module: IIUC
> we should include “sockets.h” somewhere and call ‘gl_sockets_startup’,
> which we don’t do.  Am I missing something?

It seems you're right, we do need "socket", but "socketS"
is not needed.

I haven't looked at runtime behaviour; if I remove socket
from this list, libguile does not link with gnulib:

    .libs/socket.o: In function `scm_socket':
undefined reference to `_socket_used_without_requesting_gnulib_module_socket'
    collect2: ld returned 1 exit status

Jan Nieuwenhuizen <address@hidden> | GNU LilyPond
Freelance IT | Avatar®