Re: Problems with guile-sqlite3

From: Andy Wingo
Subject: Re: Problems with guile-sqlite3
Date: Fri, 01 Apr 2011 13:34:20 +0200

On Thu 31 Mar 2011 18:18, Detlev Zundel <address@hidden> writes:

> Hi Andy,
>
>>> Indeed, there's no null-termination on this string.  I guess we need to
>>> copy into a bytevector that is longer and provide a NUL byte.  Want to
>>> patch that one too?
>
> The attached patches work for me.

Thanks.  Please detabify the first one.  Can you resubmit the second one
also using the string->pointer encoding argument that I just pushed to
Guile?  Thanks :-)

> As a followup I'd really like to put a few statments into tests below
> test/.  Can anyone point me to what functions (i.e. assert,...) I should
> use in such tests?

Sigh, it's a good question.  Guile has "(test-suite lib)" internally,
which is quite nice, but not public.  Externally there are many things
but none as nice.

I guess I would say to just add some test scripts using the normal
automake mechanism, and make them (exit 1) if there is an error.  You
won't get a nice summary but it's better than nothing.

Cheers,

http://wingolog.org/