Re: More PEG

From: Noah Lavine
Subject: Re: More PEG
Date: Sat, 17 Sep 2011 21:09:03 -0400

Hello,

> Can you give an example of what ‘peg-parse’ and ‘peg:tree’ return?

'peg-parse' returns a match record, which contains the string that was
parsed, the substring that actually matched, and the tree structure
produced by the matching. 'peg:tree' gets the tree structure out of a
match record.

I hadn't really looked at this part of the module, but it looks to me
now like the names aren't descriptive enough. Maybe we should change
them before putting this in a release.

Noah