Re: Update and Questions

From: Noah Lavine
Subject: Re: Update and Questions
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2011 18:06:14 -0500

On Thu, Dec 15, 2011 at 11:19 AM, Nala Ginrut <address@hidden> wrote:
> well, I see. I haven't used Stalin before, so I guess the generated C code
> must be compiled without any Gcc extension?

I think he's making a joke that Richard Stallman is always pedantic,
so the -pedantic flag is redundant.

> @Noah: Anyway, will you add r5rs support to it? I found Stalin doesn't
> provide that.

I would love to. That is far in the future, though - my current goal
is to type-check Tree-IL. I have been working on that, and I think I
am close to having something ready to show, although not quite there.
Expect an email about the wip-compiler branch in the next few days.