Re: syntax-local-value patch for discussion

From: Stefan Israelsson Tampe
Subject: Re: syntax-local-value patch for discussion
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2012 16:49:49 +0100

Remember it's not symbols but code objects that this refers to so I need to
use the syntactic information and only augment the objects that can be joined
and leave the other syntactic objects like symbols from another module and so

I will try to leave the struct representation and use only lists. This will perhaps fix the problems
I have.

On Thu, Jan 26, 2012 at 12:31 PM, Andy Wingo <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi Stefan,

On Mon 23 Jan 2012 17:06, Stefan Israelsson Tampe <address@hidden> writes:

> and when parse is ready to unpack S we could have
> S = #(syntax-object #<struct-s> wrap-part hygiene)
> Now I basically solve this problem by constructing

Why do syntax->datum and datum->syntax not work for you to pack and
unpack these structs in syntax objects?

> a = (vector 'syntax-object (vector-ref (struct-s-code (syntax->datum S)) 1) (un-mark wrap-part) hygiene)

Gross :)