Re: Patches for module/ice-9/occam-channel.scm

From: Noah Lavine
Subject: Re: Patches for module/ice-9/occam-channel.scm
Date: Thu, 3 May 2012 22:58:35 -0400

Hello,

Thanks a lot for submitting them! Micro-commits are exactly what we want.

These patches raise an interesting issue. I do not use occam-channel,
and in fact I have no idea what it does since it has no documentation
and no tests.  Normally I only reply to emails if I think I know
enough to give an intelligent response, but in this case no one else
is replying either. This might be wrong, but it's entirely possible
that no one except you on this list has any way to check that these
are correct. (Or if they do, the people who know are not replying.)

So I propose this: if no one replies to this email in two days, I will
merge the patches.

And I hate to ask you for more after you've already contributed, but
if you are able, could you write some documentation or tests for this
module? It could badly use both of those things.

Thanks a lot,
Noah