Our temporary guildhall package repository down?

From: Nala Ginrut
Subject: Our temporary guildhall package repository down?
Date: Fri, 4 May 2012 16:25:10 +0800

http://rotty.yi.org/doro/experimental is unavailable for me. And ijp
said it's the same for him.
But Rottmann's site is OK.
Well, if there's some trouble with his site to put guildhall package
repository, I can provide a temporary repository from my web host.
I think this may let us test guildhall till it really works for Guile at least.
Or we may have one more alternative repository.

Could anyone give me all the things of 'experimental' directory? I can
upload them at once.
And my web host is available at least 2 years.