Re: Who moderates the scheme-reports list?

From: Alex Shinn
Subject: Re: Who moderates the scheme-reports list?
Date: Tue, 8 May 2012 07:06:25 +0900

On Tue, May 8, 2012 at 1:26 AM, Ludovic Courtès <address@hidden> wrote:
> Hi Alex,
>
> My understanding is that these mailing lists require a Google account,
> which I’m personally not interested in.
>
> In the past, I subscribed these lists to Gmane [0], but unfortunately,
> that doesn’t allow for posting.
>
> Would it be possible to allow for non-subscriber posts?

The internal WG discussion lists require Google
accounts, but you're not allowed to post to those
anyway, and can browse the archives without an
account.

As Mark says, the public address@hidden
list is a mailman list open to anyone.

Note I talked to the moderator and it seems
there's too much spam to reliably catch real
posts, so he's attempting to set it to automatically
reject non-member posts outright.

--
Alex