guile-lib - devel branch - unit-test 2 new APIs - 1 patch

From: David Pirotte
Subject: guile-lib - devel branch - unit-test 2 new APIs - 1 patch
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2017 23:31:34 -0200

Hello Guilers,

        Attached: 1 patch

Please reivew, test ...: unless negative feedback, I should push it, merge to
master
and release Guile-Lib 0.2.5 within the next few days (*)

David.

(*) Not that I'm in a particular hurry, but Guile-CV depends on these unit-test
2
new APIs and I'd like to submit it for evaluation very soon now, which means
that the
evaluator will need the latest guile-lib to run make check ...