Re: remove dwarf information

From: Stefan Israelsson Tampe
Subject: Re: remove dwarf information
Date: Fri, 19 May 2017 21:10:20 +0200

I found a bug in the call-with-values part of the diff. That is fixed now

On Fri, May 19, 2017 at 8:48 PM, Stefan Israelsson Tampe <address@hidden> wrote:
I manage to send the mail to fast. Here is the diff

On Fri, May 19, 2017 at 8:46 PM, Stefan Israelsson Tampe <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi,

I've decided to start help developing guile. wingo has a list at

I took, as a start, the first item: stripping binaries.

one can remove debug information through
guild compile -O0

After some thought I think that the diff following this email adresses this, any comments are
helpful else I will compile and start testing this option