Re: GNU Guix Days before FOSDEM

From: Pjotr Prins
Subject: Re: GNU Guix Days before FOSDEM
Date: Sat, 5 Jan 2019 09:44:12 +0100

Dear all,

On Fri, Aug 24, 2018 at 11:58:54AM +0200, Ludovic Courtès wrote:
> The real URL is:
>
>   https://libreplanet.org/wiki/Group:Guix/FOSDEM2019#GNU_Guix_Days
>
> I copied and adjusted the text from last year’s page.
>
> Anyway, feel free to add your name if you would come, and ideas of talks
> or hacking sessions we may have, so we can start planning!
>
> Thanks,
> Ludo’.

We have an exciting program for the minimalism devroom at FOSDEM, see

  https://fosdem.org/2019/schedule/track/minimalistic_languages/

We also have two GNU Guix days before FOSDEM. The idea is to break out
into working groups during those two days. I have added a few ideas
here:

  https://libreplanet.org/wiki/Group:Guix/FOSDEM2019#Programme

Feel free to add your favourite topics! If you want to attend be sure
to add your name. We can't allow more than 40 people.

Pj.