Initial GDA support available [was: New g-wrap supported in guile-gtk--r

From: Andreas Rottmann
Subject: Initial GDA support available [was: New g-wrap supported in guile-gtk--rotty-0.1]
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2003 13:59:55 +0100

Andreas Rottmann <address@hidden> writes:

> The guile-gobject matching ths g-wrap is accessible via (assuming the
> above register-archive action is already taken):
>
> $ tla get address@hidden/guile-gtk--rotty--0.1 guile-gtk--rotty

For further motivating people to have a look at this ;-), I checked in
initial support for GDA (see http://www.gnomedb.org). I'll announce
this this on the appropriate lists once I have examples and test cases
ready and cover at least the central portions of the API (ATM,
GdaValue is missing for instance).

Regards, Andy
--
Andreas Rottmann         | address@hidden      | address@hidden | address@hidden
http://www.8ung.at/rotty | GnuPG Key: http://www.8ung.at/rotty/gpg.asc

Packages should build-depend on what they should build-depend.