Re: libgnomecanvas: shrubbing away affine wrapper?

From: Andreas Rottmann
Subject: Re: libgnomecanvas: shrubbing away affine wrapper?
Date: Thu, 09 Sep 2004 12:38:35 +0200

Jan Nieuwenhuizen <address@hidden> writes:

> Triggered by the new releases (that I didn't test yet because I need
> libgnomecanvas to do something useful) I found that affine-relative no
> longer works.
>
> It seems that patch-9, which includes
>
>  * address@hidden/guile-gnome-defs--dev--0--patch-7
>    libgnomecanvas shrubbing
>
> removes the affine wrappers from libgnomecanvas-overrides.defs.  Is
> this intentional?  How can I get the affine functions back in?

AFAICS, that
address@hidden/guile-gnome-defs--dev--0--patch-7 is not
responsible for removing the wrappers (see [0], if my server is up),
but that slipped in in another, mysterious way. I'll add them back.

[0]
http://rotty-ipv4.yi.org/cgi-bin/archzoom.cgi/address@hidden/guile-gnome-defs--dev--0--patch-7/gnome/defs/libgnomecanvas-overrides.defs.diff?diff

> PS: I'm still pulling from
>     address@hidden/defs--dev--0, is that OK, or is
>     there a newer/prerelease tree that includes libgnomecanvas?

That's OK.

Cheers, Rotty
--
Andreas Rottmann         | address@hidden      | address@hidden | address@hidden

Software Patents: Where do you want to stifle inovation today?