Re: guile-gnome-extra 2.5.990

From: Andy Wingo
Subject: Re: guile-gnome-extra 2.5.990
Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2004 19:59:27 +0200

Yo Jan,

On Sun, 2004-09-19 at 13:54 +0200, Jan Nieuwenhuizen wrote:
>  * I must specify explicitely where the includes live:
>      CPPFLAGS=-I$HOME/usr/pkg/guile-gnome/include

Should be fixed with -platform 2.5.993.

>  * Libwnck seems fine except for int/bool issue.

[see other email]

>  * --without-libgda/--without-gda does not work

That's a feature request ;-)

>  * libgda does not compile here, see below
>    ?: 12  [error "no code for module" (gnome gw libgda-spec)]

You seem to be an expert at pulling up strange bugs. Better you than
your users I guess :P

I'll install the headers and see what's up, but I still don't understand
this. If I cd into libgda/gnome/gw, it does generate the .c file,
although of course I can't compile it. But you can't generate the .c
file it seems. No idea why that is. Run `env' and see that you don't
have strange stuff lying around.

Regards,
--
Andy Wingo <address@hidden>