GDA not compiling

From: Andy Wingo
Subject: GDA not compiling
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2004 21:55:21 +0200

Hey Jan,

On Mon, 2004-09-20 at 10:26 +0200, Jan Nieuwenhuizen wrote:
>   libgda2-dev 1.1.6-1

Perhaps this is a problem? Maybe the 1.1 series is incompatible with the
1.0 series and before. I got the wrong dev package today when I had
internet, unfortunately. I have the data_model symbols in my 1.0.4-1
lib, libgda-2.so.1.1.0.

I'll still grab the dev packages, but if it comes down to it I'll just
drop GDA for this release, waiting for Andreas to pick it up again. I
think that's a reasonable policy for -extra modules, anyway. I feel more
responsibility for -platform bindings, and -extra bindings that I
maintain myself.

Regards,
--
Andy Wingo <address@hidden>