guile-sources

65% percent savings on Discount International Airfares

From: Air Travel Discounts
Subject: 65% percent savings on Discount International Airfares
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2002 08:11:05 -0400

Air Travel Discounts provides our customers up to 65% percent savings on
Discount International Airfares for all
your travel needs. With over 60 major international airlines to choose
from, you can feel assured that you will find
very reasonable international airline tickets for all your travel needs.
We also provide a searchable database of over
8 million discount international airfares. These low prices on airline
consolidators airfares from over 60 international
airlines are just a few clicks away. At Air Travel Discounts, we always
try to go that extra mile for you.

www.airtravdiscounts.com