Reaally Works Wonder

From: O Mcmillian
Subject: Reaally Works Wonder
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2005 21:54:17 -0500

Hello, Welcome to PiIlsOnIin agrimotor e Store
We are pleased to introduce ourselves as one of the leading online pha hippopotami rmaceuticaI shops.
notched Vl R colonizer A l vibratory A metacarpus Ll
A dribbler G  C LI episodical S VA U Hamburg M  and many other.
- Save over inadvertence 70%
- TotaI otherwiseminded confidentiaIity
- Worldwi benzol de SHlPPlNG
- Over 5 mi kneeling llion customers in 150 countries
We do all we can t pergola o keep our customers fully satisfied with our services!