Re: GUILE FAQ

From: Rob Browning
Subject: Re: GUILE FAQ
Date: 23 Jan 2001 15:09:27 -0600

Martin Grabmueller <address@hidden> writes:

> No.  The Guile CVS modules now live at:
>
>   :pserver:address@hidden:/cvs

Ahh.  Thanks very much.  I'll have a new Debian guile-doc package out
soon.  Are these docs wrt 1.4, or are they wrt unreleased features?

Right now I build guile1.4-doc from the 20000807 CVS (basically the
last update at cygnus), and that seemed appropriate, but if the new
docs are talking about post-1.4 features, I should probably have
guile1.4-doc and guile-cvs-doc packages.  In that case, I'd need to
know, if known, what CVS date to choose for the "official" 1.4 docs.

Thanks