From: Chris Cramer
Subject: Re: GUILE FAQ
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2001 17:47:54 -0600

On Tue, Jan 23, 2001 at 02:53:21PM -0600, Bill Gribble wrote:
> On Tue, Jan 23, 2001 at 12:40:18PM -0800, thi wrote:
> > the page is already rendered twice, once w/ non-free projects purged.
> > you can compare them:
> >

> > i just need to remove hyperlinks from the former to the latter.
> I'm sorry, but this is completely moronic.  The idea of censoring
> documentation to remove mentions of impure software is ridiculous.

It's a good idea to keep from linking to non-free software, but
prohibiting a link to is taking it too far IMO. It's one thing to
only promote free software, but to keep from promoting non-free software
(with only an indirect link) to the detriment of free software is a
little counterproductive.

C. Ray C. aka Christopher Cramer