Re: GUILE FAQ

From: Roger Faust
Subject: Re: GUILE FAQ
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2001 17:42:36 +0100

On Mon, 22 Jan 2001, Neil Jerram wrote:

>     Roger> On Mon, 22 Jan 2001, thi wrote:
>
>     >> what are all your requirements?
>
>     Roger> I think the main point is documentation, the stuff which I
>     Roger> got until now didn't courached me to invest more time in
>     Roger> GUILE. I don't want to say that I'm not interessted, but I
>     Roger> haven't so much time......
>
> I have been working on the Guile reference manual recently, and the
> version in CVS is (I hope!) considerably improved over any released
> version.  So if you're prepared to do the CVS thing, I'd be keen to
> hear any feedback that you have.

I took alittle look at the tutorial, ist seems fpr me now better, than
earlier versions. It seems to me quite good to understand
(after all, I speak german, and the complete language style
is new to me). I think I'm going to have a better look
at the complete documentation during my holidays in
2 weeks. if you're then ineterrested in a feedback, please
send me a privat mail.

> I realise that this situation (needing to do CVS) is far from ideal,
> and am working towards a documentation release as soon as I can get
> there.  (Target: end of March.)

the CVS problem's out now ;)

Roger