Re: guile-expat-0.0.1 available

From: Martin Grabmueller
Subject: Re: guile-expat-0.0.1 available
Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2001 12:53:11 +0100

[moved to guile-user]

> From: Neil Jerram <address@hidden>
> Date: 09 Mar 2001 19:25:21 +0000

>     Martin> Hello all, the first version of guile-expat is available
>     Martin> at
>
>     Martin> http://www.pintus.de/mgrabmue/guile/guile-expat-0.0.1.tar.gz
>
> Hi Martin,
>
> Just wondering...  What is the relationship, if any, between this
> package and Thierry Bezecourt's mixp, which also provides Guile
> bindings for Expat?

Actually, none.

I wrote and released guile-expat (which is based on the Sizzle
bindings for expat) quite some time ago, before I found mixp on the
guile-projects page.  I don't think that I'll continue developing
guile-expat, since Thierry's package seems to be better thought out
and more complete.

But I don't know much about mixp yet, as I only had a quick look at
it.

Regards,
  'martin