Re: CVS snapshots available?

From: thi
Subject: Re: CVS snapshots available?
Date: Tue, 8 May 2001 20:32:36 -0700

   From: Maurizio Vitale
   Date: Tue, 8 May 2001 15:45:06 -0500

   are snapshots of the CVS repository available these days?
   the one pointed to from the official gnu webpaged still point
   to red-bean and are horrendously out of date.
   Is there any other place where they are kept?
   The reason I'm asking is that I'm behind a corporate firewall and
   cannot use CVS through it.

your email address looks broken, hopefully you see this response...

i am in the midst of moving glug.org to another hosting service (w/ more
space, better control, etc).  will probably provide daily anon-cvs
checkouts of guile-related stuff there as soon as things settle.  ping
me in two weeks if i haven't made an announcement on guile-user by
then...

thi