Re: Bug in and-map and or-map? What am I doing wrong?

From: Dirk Herrmann
Subject: Re: Bug in and-map and or-map? What am I doing wrong?
Date: Fri, 11 May 2001 17:04:38 +0200 (MEST)

On 11 May 2001, Neil Jerram wrote:

> On the other hand, my implementation is buggy because it relies on
> non-R5RS behaviour of `equal?' :-(

I did not look at the code, but obviously you could just use some function
equal*? instead, which has the semantics to compare 0 to infinite
arguments.

This might, by the way, be a sensible way to deal with these things:  In
addition to the RnRS style functions, there are additinal ones with a '*',
using the meaning of the '*' in regexps to indicate repetition from zero
up to an infinite number of times: =*?, eq*?, eqv*? ...

Best regards,
Dirk Herrmann