Re: To gh_ or not to gh_?

From: Lars J. Aas
Subject: Re: To gh_ or not to gh_?
Date: Mon, 14 May 2001 12:42:07 +0200

On Sat, May 12, 2001 at 04:19:07AM +0200, Marius Vollmer wrote:
: "Lars J. Aas" <address@hidden> writes:
: > I come from the school where the thinking is that internal functions
: > shouldn't be present in public (installed) header files at all.
:
: I wouldn't want to have non-installed header files.  I agree that it
: would be an improvement to distinguish between different levels of the
: Guile API, in the sense that features that are more difficult to use
: right are on lower levels and that users know which level a certain
: feature belongs to.  But I, at least, don't want to shut them off from
: the lower levels with technical measures that are difficult to
: circumvent.

I assume this is a vote against the SCM_INTERNAL scheme too then?

  Lars J