GNU Messenger for Yahoo services

From: ab
Subject: GNU Messenger for Yahoo services
Date: Sat, 08 Sep 2001 11:48:17 -0700

Anybody looking for a Yahoo messenger with Guile extensions!!

GNUYahoo:
GNU Messenger for Yahoo with a console based geeky "readline" and
"guile" interface

It is currently at sourceforge (my /tmp)
http://www.sourceforge.net/projects/gnuyahoo

We will soon move to savannah.gnu.org

I wrote extensions like "CC:", "Bounce", "Virtual Conference" modules
in scheme.  It works like loadable modules. Becayse of Scheme extensions
you can extend this messenger to do almost anything. It has
facilities that are not found even in Yahoo's own messenger.

If you are interested, I will send the build instructions.

Have Fun
ab
--
Addicted to GNU Emacs