Useful error messages.

From: Nathan Bullock
Subject: Useful error messages.
Date: Sat, 20 Oct 2001 12:24:29 -0600

Hello,

I am using Guile to read in a customization file for a program that I am
writing. It works fine.

The problem is that if the customization file is gimped it tells me there
is an error and what function it is in, which is fine, but I would also
like it to tell me on what line of the file it is in.

Any suggestion on how to find out what line of the customization file I am
currently at.

By the way I am using gh_eval_file to handle the file.

Thanks,
Nathan Bullock