Re: profiling

From: Rob Browning
Subject: Re: profiling
Date: Sun, 04 Nov 2001 20:19:56 -0600

Bill Gribble <address@hidden> writes:

> Rob Browning (address@hidden) has written a statistical profiler
> that is available in the guile-1.5 series.  It has not been heavily
> tested but is at the very least a good starting point.  Rob, is that
> stuff in Guile CVS or elsewhere?

It's in guile cvs in a top-level module named, as I recall,
guile-statprof.  I requires a version of guile at least as new as the
current unstable version 1.5.4.

Note that it's only recently been developed and not hammered on
extensively, but as Bill said, it should provide a good starting

Let me know if you need any help.

Rob Browning
rlb,, and