Re: Help, Guidance for Guile Module Builders

From: Evan Prodromou
Subject: Re: Help, Guidance for Guile Module Builders
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2002 22:51:15 -0600

    NJ> Sounds great.  One thought only, I'm afraid - have you checked
    NJ> out all the autoconf stuff and accompanying docs that thi has
    NJ> recently added to Guile CVS?

I'm tracking the test releases for 1.6, so I'll see if the files are
there. Otherwise, I'll start trying to find them under CVS. Any file
names I should look at?

    NJ> Unless I'm misunderstanding something, that should be an
    NJ> excellent start for what you're aiming at.

Hooray! I'm so glad when I volunteer for something because I'm p.o.'d
someone else hasn't already done it, and it turns out they have.

~ESP

--
Evan Prodromou
address@hidden