session log: markup.scm

From: Thien-Thi Nguyen
Subject: session log: markup.scm
Date: Sat, 04 Jan 2003 14:56:40 -0800

folks,

fyi, below is a session log for markup.scm.  i'm posting it (and
markup.scm, in next post) to ask database gurus to enlighten me on a
better way to store markup.  the approach here is workable, obviously.

thi

$ guile -s markup.scm
#<PG-RESULT:1:PGRES_COMMAND_OK:0:0>
NOTICE:  CREATE TABLE will create implicit sequence 'client_play_i_seq' for
SERIAL column 'client_play.i'
NOTICE:  CREATE TABLE/UNIQUE will create implicit index 'client_play_i_key' for
table 'client_play'
#<PG-RESULT:2:PGRES_COMMAND_OK:0:0>
#<PG-RESULT:8:PGRES_COMMAND_OK:0:0>
#<PG-RESULT:10:PGRES_COMMAND_OK:0:0>
#<PG-RESULT:13:PGRES_COMMAND_OK:0:0>
#<PG-RESULT:17:PGRES_COMMAND_OK:0:0>
markup
+-----------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------+

+-----------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------+

|{"url","http://www.glug.org/projects/list.html"}                   |

|{"url","http://www.gnu.org/software/guile/gnu-guile-projects.html"}|

|{"url","http://www-ccrma.stanford.edu/software/snd/"}              |

|{"email","address@hidden"}                                  |
|.                                                    |{}

+-----------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------+
client
+-+------------------------------------+
|i|description                         |
+-+------------------------------------+
|1|{511448,511449,511450,511451,511452}|
|2|{511454}                            |
|3|{511456,511457}                     |
|4|{511459,511460,511461}              |
+-+------------------------------------+
i: 1
description for: 1
This is the guile scheme code that maintains the <A
HREF="http://www.glug.org/projects/list.html";>guile projects list</A>.  There
are configurations for glug.org as well for <A
HREF="http://www.gnu.org/software/guile/gnu-guile-projects.html";>the gnu.org
subset of the list</A>.
i: 2
description for: 2
An interface to PostgreSQL from guile.
i: 3
description for: 3
<A
HREF="http://www-ccrma.stanford.edu/software/snd/";>http://www-ccrma.stanford.edu/software/snd/</A>
 is where you can find Snd.
i: 4
description for: 4
The hobbit author is <A HREF="mailto:address@hidden";>Tanel Tammet</A>.
i: 0
(#<PG-RESULT:35:PGRES_COMMAND_OK:0:0> #<PG-RESULT:36:PGRES_COMMAND_OK:0:0>)
(#<PG-RESULT:37:PGRES_COMMAND_OK:0:0>)