Re: defined?

From: Egil Moeller
Subject: Re: defined?
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2003 07:04:38 +0100 (CET)

> Aha! defined? looks interesting
>
>   (help defined?)
>
> `defined?' is a primitive procedure in the (guile) module.
>
>  - Scheme Procedure: defined? sym [env]
>      Return `#t' if SYM is defined in the lexical environment ENV.
>      When ENV is not specified, look in the top-level environment as
>      defined by the current module.

Yes, and I had allrready found that. I even wrote that in the original
mesage. But there seems to be no wayd of getting an environment for the
current closure. interaction-environment does not do the tric, and the
return-value of (procedure-environment (lambda () 'foo)) does not help
neither (it is of the wrong type!)...

> Nothing bad intended with this message.
Hehe. Except that I had allready done what you told me, and still failed
to succeed, it was a good RTFM :)

/Egil

--
http://redhog.org