Re: Guile standard library, take 2 ("Arch")

From: Richard Todd
Subject: Re: Guile standard library, take 2 ("Arch")
Date: Sun, 07 Mar 2004 09:00:05 -0600

> So, now for the organizational part: Richard, you mentioned a savannah
> project. AFAICS, there is nothing like that yet. For starting the
> archive, I'd like to have the latest code of your guile-library and a
> general OK to start things the Arch way.

Sorry for the extreme lag--this is the first weekend in over a month I haven't been living at work.

I myself am a big tla fan, so I think it's a great idea. FWIW in january when I was pushing for a std lib, I got the impression that what I wanted to offer was not really in line with what people wanted. Between that, a deluge of work, and the fact that Savannah never got back to me, the project's been on hold. I have no problem whatsoever if you'd like to push it forward, and absorb what I had done.

There is a little more code than the last public release I had made...I'll see about sending you that later today.

Richard