Strong evidence of big block buying

From: Gonzalo Wooten
Subject: Strong evidence of big block buying
Date: Thu, 13 May 2004 15:51:13 -0400

**SRGE***SRGE***SRGE***SRGE***SRGE***SRGE** Market Undervalue Opening Price: 1.00 7 Day Target: 2.65 1 Month Target: 3.80 Outstanding Shares: 16.5 million Public Float: 3.4 million Explosive short term trading profits in a new technology issue (Ticker: SRGE) are being predicted for May 14-May 19 as many significant news releases indicate strong contractual revenues with major Telecom firms. MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENTS AND HUGE NEWSLETTER COVERAGE THIS WEEK FOR SRGE! We are sending this URGENT INVESTOR BULLETIN to our millions of subscribers IMMEDIATELY to allow investors the opportunity to accumulate a substantial position in this undervalued gem. Surge Technologies Corp. (SRGE) is the latest new pick where the stage is set for a tremendous advance. This company deserves your immediate attention! Stock Mogul Team found a new winner yet again! SRGE has been successfully working with Telecommunications giants (with five million subscriber lines) over the last 4 years, but is now projecting "a banner expansion year with geometric growth in revenues" due largely to sales demands for their innovative patented products and expansion into International telecom markets. Surge Technologies, Inc. (SRGE) is a cutting-edge leader that designs, develops, manufactures, and markets superior patented outside plant electrical surge protection equipment for the telecommunications industry. The US sales projections for this market are $4 Billion annually, with this figure growing rapidly as the expansion of new HDSL and ADSL technologies permeate the industry. SRGE just announced two major contracts totaling $5 Million, making their shares grossly undervalued based upon conservative EPS estimates. This is just the tip of the iceberg and we expect a continuous flow of huge news announcements detailing the highly profitable chain of events to follow for SRGE in the near future. We can state from our judicious research that we are not alone in viewing SRGE as one of those extremely rare opportunities where the impact of major news events simultaneously boosts the value of a company while ultimately providing substantial reward for its shareholders. SRGE provides the Telecom industry with the highest quality "protection element" for complex digital switches. Protecting these Telecom switching devices is crucial to inclusive components that are sensitive to interruptions in voltage which can cause extensive network damage, thus negating costly and time-consuming repair and down-time. Major Telecoms require this protection throughout their network in order to prevent the hazards of harming personnel, damaging expensive equipment, and massive system failures. How many times have you seen issues explode but you couldn't get your hands on them or didn't have the right information in time? We are alerting you now to a special Company with a unique technology that is on the forefront of a breakout! We are excited about SRGE's technology and expansion as they prepare to ink deal after deal with Major US Telecoms in conjunction with dramatic increases in revenue for 2004 and 2005. SRGE has made phenomenal advancements but may be one of the few stocks left in this industry group that is unknown and undervalued, therefore a 300%-400% jump may wind up being conservative. --------------------------------------------------------------------- Information within this email contains "forward looking statements" within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933 and Section 21B and the Securities Exchange Act of 1934. Any statements that express or involve discussions with respect to predictions, goals, expectations, beliefs, plans, projections, objectives, assumptions or future events or performance are not statements of historical fact and may be "forward looking statements". Forward looking statements are based upon expectations, estimates and projections, at the time the statements are made that involve a number of risks and uncertainties which could cause actual results or events to differ materially from those presently anticipated. Forward looking statements in this action may be identified through the use of words such as: "projects", "foresee", "expects", "estimates", "believes", "understands", "will", "anticipates", or that by statements indicating certain actions "may", "could", or "might" occur. All information provided within this email pertaining to investing, stocks, securities must be understood as information provided and not investment advice. Stock Mogul Team advises all readers and subscribers to seek advice from a registered professional securities representative before deciding to trade in stocks featured within this email. None of the material within this report shall be construed as any kind of investment advice. In compliance with Section 17(b), we disclose the holdings of 20,000 independently purchased shares of srge prior to the publication of this report. Be aware of an inherent conflict of interest resulting from such holdings due to our intent to profit from the liquidation of these shares. Shares may be sold at any time, even after positive statements have been made regarding the above company.